Face mask 3ply with elastic earloops provide completer protection while remain light and comfortable.
Polypropylene outer facing on some procedure masks offer a soft, fluid protection barrier while the inner facing assures comfort and breathability.
A full-width nosepiece guarantees proper fit.
- Filter: BFE. >98% PFE>97%
- Color: Blue, Green, White, Red, Yellow
- Latex free Ear-loop band
- Soft and non-irritating
- High filtration and easy to breath
- Nose bar adaptable, water-proof
- For medical factory, Hospital, Electronics factory and food hygiene profession use
White, Yellow, Blue, Navy Blue, Green, Printing Patterns
- 99% of the Surgical Face masks are made of 3ply, total weight is about 60-90g/m2.
- According to our customers’ choices, you may like to customize the density of them.
- Customized weight/thickness is available.
Size of Disposable Medical Face Mask Type IIR
- For Adults: 17.5×9.5cm
- For Teens/ladies: 14.5×9.5cm
- For kids: 12.5×8.5cm, 12×7cm
Type II, Type IIR
Notice for Face Masks
- CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
- Masks are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.
- Masks should NOT be worn by children under the age of 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Masks with exhalation valves or vents should NOT be worn to help prevent the person wearing the mask from spreading COVID-19 to others (source control).
Necessary Documents for Face Mask Export (China)
- Export White list
- ASTM F2100 Test Report
- Declaration of Conformity
- EN14683-2019 TEST Report
- Manufacturing License for medical device (of CHINA MOH)
- Business License
- Registration form of medical device manufacturing
There are no reviews yet.