Plaster of Paris Bandage (Also name POP Bandage) is newly developed and keeps the advantages of both the powder-type and glue-type.
As the powder of this type of bandage will not fall off in usage, the solidification time becomes much faster. Its caloric value is compatible with human temperature and so it will not burn patients skin in using.
Conform to: BP standard.
Main features of POP bandage
- Solidification time is fast and steady:2-5minutes.
- Time of soaking in water is fast: 5-10sec.
- It becomes dry very fast after solidification. The intensity reaches 3.2Mpa after 8min.
- Its caloric value is compatible with human temperature: 3 5ºc-40ºc.
- Solidification is according to the requests of the doctor and patient.
- The general position of patient body is wrapped up in 6-8 layers, while the position under pressure is wrapped up in 8-12 layers.
- It is safe and easy to be used and has won the favor from doctors and patients.
There are no reviews yet.